Introducing the 2021 scholarship contest for eligible undergraduate students from New Philadelphia, Ohio Attorneys
We believe that the legal profession is there to help and assist those in need but also feel that being active participants in our community is a must. With offices all over the state of Ohio, we have been able to help many individuals and families as they navigate the complexities of the legal system. Now, we want to hear from you and hear about the different and creative ways that you are able to give back to your community.
We are proud to present The McCleery Law Firm Community Give-Back Initiative – 2021 Scholarship Contest for qualifying 2021 undergraduate students.
Our firm will award a $1,000 scholarship to one student who writes about their involvement in their community.
**The deadline for this scholarship submission is December 31, 2021. If you do not submit your essay by this date, you will not be eligible for the scholarship. No late submissions will be accepted.
- To apply for this scholarship, we are asking participating students to write a 200 – 300 word essay about how you give back to your community. Your essay should include specific examples of community work. The winner of this scholarship will be chosen based on the student’s involvement and their ability to describe their experience in the most compelling way.
- A student must volunteer for a local organization in order to be qualified
- One (1) winner will receive $1,000 to put towards their college tuition
- In the most compelling way we want to you to describe how you have given back to your community
- Minimum word count: 200
- Cannot exceed 350 words
- Applicants must be high school seniors that are graduating in summer 2021; or
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in a university for the start of the fall 2021 semester.
- December 31, 2021
- One (1) Winner will be selected January 15th, 2022