Introducing the 2021 Scholarship for Eligible Students Pursuing a Paralegal Degree
At McCleery Law Firm, our attorneys understand the financial burden that pursuing a law degree can have. The team at McCleery also understands how important paralegals are to a legal team. This is why McCleery Law Firm has created the Paralegal Scholarship Contest.
Our goal with this scholarship is to help alleviate some of the financial burdens of obtaining your degree while also supporting future paralegals.
For the first annual Paralegal Scholarship Contest, we are asking students to write a 500-word essay about “why you decided to achieve a paralegal degree and what you hope to accomplish once you graduate.”
We will be judging essays on cohesiveness and originality. The chosen winner will receive $1,000 to put towards their tuition on behalf of the team at McCleery Law Firm.
How to Apply
- To apply for the scholarship contest fill out and submit the following information in the link below
- Submit Your Essay Here.
- Students must write a 500-word essay about why they decided to achieve a paralegal degree and what they hope to accomplish once they graduate. The winner with the most compelling essay will receive $1,000 to put towards their paralegal degree.
Scholarship Award Amount
- One (1) winner will receive $1,000 to put towards their tuition.
- Applicants must be EITHER be out-going high school seniors (graduating summer 2021) OR students currently enrolled in paralegal studies at a college, trade school, university, or law school as of the start of the fall 2021 semester.
- Submit your essay by December 1, 2021
- A winner will be selected on December 15, 2021